Saturday, February 27, 2016

Shelf Life of 1.5 after mixing soylent

I did a subreddit search for the shelf life of 1.5 and nothing came up in reference to the shelf life of 1.5 after mixing.

I'm considering switching from 2.0 to 1.5 because it's more economical for me to use, and also since I will be moving abroad soon, I can order a huge supply and it'll be easy to travel with/ship to in comparison to the bottles. But since I only consume 2.0 maybe once or twice a day, if I was to mix the whole bag at once -- how long CAN it last in the refrigerator before it gets... well... nasty?

I want to avoid having to break out the blender/mix every meal. I just want to have a pre-made batch ready to go for me to consume whenever.

Also, I first popped my soylent cherry with 2.0, how drastic is the flavor/texture difference to 1.5? I haven't been able to find many good 1.5 vs 2.0 posts here; just a lot of 1.5 is flat out horrible to switch to if one has been on 2.0 for a while.

Thanks

Edit: I need to use Google more often.



Submitted February 27, 2016 at 11:46PM by Merkypie http://ift.tt/1RavfzV soylent

No comments:

Post a Comment