Monday, February 29, 2016

Ideas for Someone Who Travels A Ton EatCheapAndHealthy

Been trying to figure out what I can do instead of eating out all the time, which is typically once or twice a day. I try to go for the salads or small meals, fruit smoothies, etc. But working out, not always having a microwave or refrigerator because of hotels and all that make it hard not to order a fatass burger with fries every now and again. Keep in mind and please believe me when I say this, it is not realistic for me to bring cookware with me.

I've been trying to figure this out for a while. Like right now I have a mini fridge, but only enough room in it for a couple water bottles, not big at all and I have no microwave. Anyone else been in my position and can add some insight?



Submitted March 01, 2016 at 10:46AM by abloobudoo009 http://ift.tt/1oUN3Zl EatCheapAndHealthy

No comments:

Post a Comment