Friday, February 26, 2016

What can I make with the following restrictions? food

I am a student living in hostel. I have an induction stove top. I don't and can't have a refrigerator, can't store things like mayonnaise, jams, meat (can use instantly though), etc. Obviously no ovens. Temperature is hot and humid here, so storing things out in open is difficult.

What dishes can I make with these restrictions? I do make egg dishes like omelette, half fried, scrambled,etc. Nothing else comes to my mind. Also nothing that takes too long (that would also include boiling things like potato, carrot, etc)

( I want to emphasize I don't have refrigerator, so I can't be possibly using ingredients like cheese (we don't get small portions of cheese here to be used instantly))



Submitted February 26, 2016 at 05:32PM by i_am_hungry26 http://ift.tt/1TbsnsM food

No comments:

Post a Comment