Saturday, February 27, 2016

Question about storage LSD

Hey guys, I have a brief question about storage. I'm going to be getting three tabs tonight, the problem is that I live in an apartment complex and we have maintenance that comes in and does routine checks. To my knowledge it is both heat and light that cause LSD to degrade, and I know most people keep it in the refrigerator. I don't want maintenance checking on our refrigerator and by chance finding anything, what would your suggestions be? I've heard that it's supposed to be safe to keep the tabs in a book on your shelf, but wouldn't that be too warm? It's normally 60-70 degrees in our apartment. Any advice or information would be much appreciated.



Submitted February 27, 2016 at 08:33PM by mc_blubberson http://ift.tt/1oG0ZFR LSD

No comments:

Post a Comment