Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Back Again... Need help diagnosing refrigeration

I posted earlier last week about a GDM-10 True refrigerator that just stopped working on me. I started hearing the clicking sound and thought to put a 3 in 1 starter/relay. I connected it and it worked and pumped cold air for several minutes then the fan and compressor just went silent. There was no pop no bad smell or anything. Now when I plug it back on the fan/compressor just won't start but the light turns on.

If anybody can help out a starting (poor) business owner who really needs his fridge working (if salvageable) I would GREATLY GREATLY appreciate it.

I was told last time to post pics- I'm not sure this chromebook is allowing it. I'll see if I can post an album in the comment section.

Thanks r/refrigerator



Submitted February 24, 2016 at 02:29AM by CptnBlackTurban http://ift.tt/1WH0IxF refrigeration

No comments:

Post a Comment