Friday, February 26, 2016

Too big crock pot? slowcooking

Hi,

I've been long time subscriber here, but I never managed to get a slow cooker because they are not available in my country. I finally managed to get one, but seems like I made a mistake and bought the one which says it feeds up to 6 people, meanwhile I live alone.

I wanted to ask more experienced people, will it be a problem if I don't fill 2/3 of pot like it's advised? My meals will probably go up to half of the pot, because I don't have a freezer, but refrigerator only, so I would have to eat my meals as soon as possible.

Also is there any food which I have to prepare before putting it into a slow cooker like rinsing beans for instance?



Submitted February 26, 2016 at 05:40PM by aimp_right http://ift.tt/1S5E039 slowcooking

No comments:

Post a Comment