Thursday, February 25, 2016

{M4F} This seems a little dangerous, buuuuut... dirtypenpals

I forgot to include this in the creative title, but I am 43 years old. (-:

[I have this fantasy...]

goddamn, our chat sessions have been so hot. We've only been chatting for a week or so, but we seem to just get each other. The chemistry cannot be denied. We've helped each other cum twice, and have provided one another with enough masturbation material to last another few weeks.

While hanging out and chatting after the hottest session yet, we realize that we will be in the same area this coming week... And, we will have the same amount of time to kill on the same evening/ night. You half-joke that we should meet up for a drink. I half-joke that if we're going to meet up, I want you all to myself. After a few minutes of weighing that possibility (for all you know, I could be a serial killer! We haven't even exchanged pictures! What if we don't have the physical chemistry that we have when we chat?!), you reply, "OK. Tell me what you want me to do."

Your heart pounds in your chest. Your fingers and toes start tingling. Your pussy gets instantly wet. You can't believe what you are agreeing to! You've never done this before, and your mind is racing with 1,000 reasons why you shouldn't, but deep in your being (and your wet cunt and rock hard nipples), you believe that everything will be alright.

We exchange a few assurances that each of us are on the level, and that neither will do anything they do not want to do. Then, you repeat, "Tell me what you want me to do."

I tell you what hotel I am staying at, give you the address, and a time: arrive at the hotel then, and tell them your name. I will have a key card for you. Take the card and go to the room number the desk clerk gives you. When you get there, wait in the room for me. Help yourself to anything in the refrigerator. Make yourself comfortable. When I am in the hotel lobby, I will text you. When you receive that text, I want you to strip down naked. I then want you to get onto all fours on the floor, facing away from the hotel room door - presenting your ass for me when I walk in the door. You are not to look behind you. You are to keep your eyes down to the floor until I instruct you to do otherwise.

[So, this is my fantasy. I am not so much looking to RP it as I am to give a little insight into my creativity and kinks. If anything here interests you or turns you on, please send me a PM. I'd love to talk about virtually anything. I'm looking for something laid back that could turn into a long-term whatever, something that will build into a strong connection.]

If you've read this far, thank you for reading.

I wish you happy playing!

Yours,

-Saint



Submitted February 26, 2016 at 12:54AM by PM_Me_yr_safeword http://ift.tt/1WLWftw dirtypenpals

No comments:

Post a Comment