Friday, February 26, 2016

Hey r/homebrewing! Initial Kegging Setup help. What I want, and what I think I need. Homebrewing

Hey everyone! I'm looking to start kegging for what will be my 8th batch overall. I bought my house four years ago and there is this wonderful spare refrigerator in a basement (works great, but has been unplugged) begging to be turned into a kegerator. Now, I want to start kegging my beers, and while I'm going to wait on converting the fridge, I want to buy an initial setup with room to grow. I'm thinking one of those kits, but really not sure where the "room to grow" comes in. Should I be mindful of the regulator I buy. Aren't there some that allow for multiple taps to be hooked up at once, or is there some sort of manifold piece I'd have to buy later on. Just looking for input on what initially will be a one beer at a time setup, with room for two-three beers at a time in about two years (looking to cohabitate and potentially get engaged in that time frame).



Submitted February 26, 2016 at 08:00PM by Goatblower111 http://ift.tt/1pcakWB Homebrewing

No comments:

Post a Comment