Monday, February 22, 2016

Need help or plans for cabinet! woodworking

Hey guys, been lurking here for a while and just have a quick question to ask. I am trying to finish up my kitchen and am having a hard time figuring out how to build pretty much a custom upper cabinet that will hold all of my wife's cook books. Instead of my cabinets ending at the wall, they stop where my refrigerator is but there is still a large space about 3 feet long and 18" deep over the fridge. Does anyone have somewhere I can find a place for plans or have some pointers on how to make one. We have just cheaper regular oak cabinets so I figured I could just use a veneer at the end. I kind of wanted just one large opening and sturdy enough to hold a good amount of books. Thanks for help guys, this forum is really helping me learn.



Submitted February 23, 2016 at 02:32AM by fabobio http://ift.tt/1UiMcgO woodworking

No comments:

Post a Comment