Saturday, August 8, 2015

Why do Ns tell such ridiculous lies? raisedbynarcissists

I have an nmil. She is just a horrible person. Why is it whenever I catch her doing something inappropriate she had a ridiculous explanation for why it has to be done? I see a lot of this sort of behavior on this sub and was wondering if anybody had an explanation. It's the ridiculous lying that makes me so crazy. A small example from my wife's upbringing:

"Mom, what happened to the food I bought?"

"Oh it had a horrible smell and was rotten so I had to throw it out. It was stinking up the whole refrigerator."

Or

"Why are you shoplifting?"

"Oh I totally forgot that I'm supposed to pay for this."



Submitted August 08, 2015 at 11:07PM by Kalel2319 http://ift.tt/1Dy0On0 raisedbynarcissists

No comments:

Post a Comment