Sunday, August 2, 2015

Saved myself from a write up today... trees

So at my job, I have to go around and stock and change out refrigerators on each floor of my buildings. Today happened to be a day where we look for expiration dates on the milks and other drinks. I came into work today at about a [7] and completely forgot about it! I went down stairs after stocking and my supervisor looks at me and says "did you check the dates on the milk today?" And for some reason I said yes and walked away. I was instantly thinking of a way to try to go back up on the floors to check the dates before my supervisor checked. Sneaky woman went upstairs while I was scheming and found 7 milks outdated! She looked at me and told me to go upstairs and look for milks and replace them. I went up to the refrigerators and got my milk box and grabbed all the dates that said august 2nd on them from the milk box and brought it down to her and said "these were in the milk crates" as I said that to her, she had just finished writing my write up slip and then tore it up in front of me, saying " I was gonna write you up but this wasn't your fault".

Saved by my stoned schemes again... lol

How would you have tried to get out of this situation?



Submitted August 03, 2015 at 01:51AM by sweatywood53 http://ift.tt/1eM58mz trees

No comments:

Post a Comment