Saturday, August 1, 2015

Magazine returned to the shopping bag Glitch_in_the_Matrix

This literally just happened fifteen minutes ago, and is my first glitch.

Earlier tonight I went grocery shopping for a taco dinner. At the store I also bought a science magazine. Back home I immediately started cooking, and basically put the bag of groceries on a chair and started unpacking. I put the food stuff on the table, and the magazine on top of my dog's food stand (which I remember clearly, because it was kind of a weird place to put it). The empty plastic bag just fell to the floor, and I let it be there while I was cooking. During my cooking session, I also went through the empty bag again, since I unfortunately forgot some spices in the store.

Anyway, after dinner I did the dishes and put away some food in the refrigerator. While doing this, I also did some general clean up and picked up the empty bag from the floor. The science magazine was now in the bag again! I asked my boyfriend why he put my magazine in the bag again and left it on the floor, and he just said that he didn't. A small but weird glitch.



Submitted August 02, 2015 at 02:19AM by Megadamen http://ift.tt/1LX0Y8D Glitch_in_the_Matrix

No comments:

Post a Comment