Friday, June 17, 2016

I tested it and thought the sharpie would wipe right off..... How can I get sharpie off the refrigerator in the apt I'm renting? NoStupidQuestions

The other night I was making a list of things I had to get done, put couldn't find any paper. Saw a sharpie. I drew a tiny mark on the fridge to test it, and it came right off with the 70% rubbing alcohol I have.

Well, today I tried to wipe it all off, and it fades but it's still incredibly visible. I've already had to explain to a friend I'm an idiot, I don't want my landlord to take money out of my deposit for it... I googled it and it says rubbing alcohol should do the trick. It's helping, but barely. I can't let it soak because it's a vertical surface.

So.... does anyone have any tips on how to get sharpie off of a refrigerator?

Thanks from someone who doesn't really think things through.



Submitted June 17, 2016 at 07:02PM by StillReallyBadAtLife http://ift.tt/1S96Med NoStupidQuestions

No comments:

Post a Comment