Sunday, June 26, 2016

Throw my sangria out? No drumstick for you! pettyrevenge

I spent a lot of time Saturday making sangria. It was awesome! I juiced a bag of cherries, two apples, two lemons and pressed a pomegranate. All of this was mixed with 3L of cheap white zinfandel and a pint of vodka. Man, was it good! However the whole process took the better part of an hour, as I had to assemble, disassemble and clean all of the various machinery.

I came down bright and bushy tailed this morning to finish it off, but it was gone! You see, my wife, who hates me drinking, thought it would be best to throw it out to "make room in the refrigerator". I look; our fridge is practically empty...

This is where the revenge comes in. This evening, we ordered Popeye's Chicken (I love that chicken.) The thing is, she hates every piece except for the legs. The kids collected their plates first, then me, then my wife. When it was my turn, I saw the kids hoarded the legs, but left one for mommy because they knew wrath would be coming if they didn't.

Well, I took it. And licked it real quick so she couldn't call "takebacks." Ha! Revenge is sweet, and a little spicy!

Edit: Cherries, not strawberries. That would be gross.



Submitted June 27, 2016 at 07:33AM by YouFeedTheFish http://ift.tt/28WfiAz pettyrevenge

No comments:

Post a Comment