Wednesday, June 29, 2016

How do I effectively eradicate a nauseating odor from my refrigerator? NoStupidQuestions

The apartment I rent came furnished with appliances, including a refrigerator. It works well, the only problem is it possesses this subtle yet disgusting odor that has infiltrated my food. My butter, despite being contained in its proper compartment, reeks, and in turn makes my buttered noodles taste like ass.

I just cleaned out the entire thing, scrubbed it down, bleached it, and yet it still has this sickening odor. I've also removed old and expired foods in the hopes that they were the cause. There was an old baking soda box I tossed a few days ago, but it didn't seem to be doing its job properly, thus getting canned.

I can't even describe what it smells like. My brain can't comprehend such a repulsive odor. Any thoughts on how to combat this issue?



Submitted June 29, 2016 at 02:07PM by forreal_dude http://ift.tt/293Fppv NoStupidQuestions

No comments:

Post a Comment