Thursday, June 30, 2016

My Stalker, p2 *ongoing* LetsNotMeet

WARNING, in this there is animal abuse, blood, attempted kidnapping, impersonation and more in this story.

EDIT: I am getting multiple messages from readers calling me a fake. I am using a voice-to-type program on my Iphone. My good friend of whom I share this account with has explained this in the comments portion of the first thread. I am able to reply to comments because I am not completely blind. Typing long paragraphs is hard for me, though.

This situation i'm writing about is ongoing. It's been ongoing for the last couple years now, at least. I am a severely visually impaired woman of average height with pale skin and brown hair. I'll admit that i'm not the most captivating woman out there, I generally look mousey, a little shabby. I was a pedestrian in an automobile accident. My glasses shattered into my eyes, I had surgery and regained almost 45% of my eyesight in my left eye. I am almost completely blind in my right eye. That being said, my depth perception is messed up.

I have already stated that I am a sort of shabby looking person. This ties into the story, just wait and see.
Continuing on with my story, I’ll get you into scene. I went straight for my couch and paid no mind to how ravaged my house was at the moment. As far as I remember, I crashed very quickly after laying down. I remember waking up feeling sweaty and generally disgusting. I noticed that the far window in my kitchen was open.

I feel like a lot of people describe their living area and themselves on LNM all the time, so I guess I should do the same. My house is two stories, there is a basement and a top floor (which in the story, I am currently on).

You walk into the house and you are met with a makeshift nook where my computer is and a little sitting area is. Once you get out of the nook, you are immediately met with the couch. The kitchen is parallel to the couch and there is a TV mounted on a wall with open doorways dividing the two rooms. From the couch you can see the refrigerator on the right open doorway and on the left one, there is a bare table and a window. This window is the one I was describing as the ‘far window’ because the distance from the couch to the refrigerator is less than from the window to the couch. (I hope this made sense)

When you are out of the TV area and in between the nook, there is a hallway. The hallway hosts a bathroom and an extra room. There is also a door leading to the basement; where my room is. There is no windows in my “room” except two small rectangular shaped ones on the foot of the grass, outside. Both were probably about two feet from each other. It was most likely made to air out the basement when the house was originally made.

My room has a closet that is essentially a shower curtain divider attached to the 6th step from the bottom and reaching the closest corner of the room. I had a bar which I installed and put hangers on and a miniature dresser. For reference, it has enough space for two medium-large dogs to hide in without being seen. Also in the room, there is my bed (queen sized) and an old square television that only plays VHS’s, a lamp and a battery powered fan. (I also have an unsorted pile of VHS’s…)

I walked from the TV room, down the hallway and went into the bathroom. I started taking my clothes off and I feel the weight of hurried footsteps originating from my room door and stretching to my kitchen. I put on my clothes, quietly. I wait a few moments until the footsteps are gone and I slowly creep out of my bathroom. I carefully walk into my TV room and see my far window is shut. Of course, I call the police but not without noticing a taped package in the middle of my floor. After waiting for the police for some time, I decided to test fate and open the box. This time, the box seems more bottom heavy. It was visibly taped much more than last time. At the time I didn’t give it much thought. Maybe I thought that it was another dreamcatcher? I don’t know for certain and I don’t want to lie so i’ll just say, I opened the box without thinking. Oh my goodness, was that the wrong way to go. I got the box cutter, made a slit and pulled the box open. I was not prepared for what happened next..

In the box, there was an overfilled bloody plastic bag. Through the plastic I saw bits of fur and tiny bones. The sight of this made me want to throw up. It immediately made me nauseous

Two police officers came and they took my statement.. And my present, checked around but did not find anything else. One of them, a male, told me to be extra safe and another, a female, even offered to help me clean my place up since her buddies trashed the place with their search warrant. I declined and spent the whole day talking to my friend about the situation while fixing my house up.

This is what I constitute as animal abuse, if that’s not how you think animal abuse is, I am very sorry for getting your hopes up.



Submitted June 30, 2016 at 09:03PM by Itsaalphonse http://ift.tt/29cDTV5 LetsNotMeet

No comments:

Post a Comment