Wednesday, June 29, 2016

My Acid Trips Lately Feel Like David Lynch Movies LSD

Without going into too much detail, my last several trips have resulted in my temporary (but complete) psychosis in which I develop intense paranoia about the nature of my reality, usually conclude that I am in some type of Matrix-esque reality simulator (my last trip, I got desynchronized a la Assassin's Creed), and have one or more acute panic attacks while attempting to process the information that my entire life has been a lie, which has been made obvious by some kind of simple realization about a word or object that has been prevalent throughout my entire life (the thing at the end of a Lynch movie that ties it all together somehow and makes you go oh fuck THAT'S WHAT the old lady meant by the pink sock in the refrigerator or something equally ridiculous). It's gotten to the point where I can't even enjoy tripping anymore. Shit, it's gotten to the point where I'm still like 1% sure I'm in a fucked up reality prison after sobering up. I guess this means I should stop taking acid before I wind up in a psych ward and then start believing I'm Bruce Willis from 12 Monkeys? It was fun, guys....



Submitted June 29, 2016 at 06:23PM by inf4nticide http://ift.tt/2904fUL LSD

No comments:

Post a Comment