Thursday, June 30, 2016

Aunt Sue nosleep

Mother. Gone. Father. Gone. They both died during a road trip. Me and my brother survived and our aunt kept us. Her name is Mathilda but she prefers to be called Aunt Sue. I don't know why but she said that our Grandma gave her that nickname. Now, Aunt Sue told us that the outside world was dangerous. So she let us sleep in her basement. She always keeps her clanking snakes hold us in our legs. She said that it will keep us safe from the outside world. She also said that it's necessary for us to wear the clanking snakes so that we can't go outside. She bought us a large TV. Just like when we were with my mom and dad. She also bought us a lot of toys. It was great fun! She also bought and gave us a little cold box. She said that it's called a "Mini-Refrigerator". My brother and I was so happy because she said that we can store our snacks in there. Yay!

But then, winter came. Aunt Sue said that she never experienced anything that is as cold as this winter. She said that we should not be too gluttonous and try to minimize our consumption of the food since she can't get out. Then one winter storm came and the door was blocked. Aunt Sue said that it would take a week before she can get out of the house and buy food. I was worried for my brother. Our food was running out so I did what a good brother should do.

I stole this little thing they call "pin" on the television and stuck it in the lock of the clanking snake. It took me hours but I finally managed to unlock it. I crept up the stairs and was amazed by the size of Aunt She's house! It was big! But I felt something weird. Her house seems familiar. I felt like I've been there before. I searched every room and until I found her room. It was at the end of the corridor.

I unlocked her room and saw her, just sitting there and staring at me. But it wasn't her. It was one of those "dolls". But it was as big as Aunt Sue and it looked a lot like her. It was weird. Then I heard a scream behind me.

"H-How did you get out?!" The voice said. I turned around and saw Aunt Sue looking at me. Horrified that I escaped.

"I-I need some food for Tyler." I murmured. I stepped forward and she backed away.

"No! S-Stay away from me!" She shouted at me "You're a monster! Stay away!"

"B-but... Wh-What about Tyler? He's hungry!" I said. I felt the anger rising inside me.

"No!!! Stay away!" She shouted. I was angry and confused, at the same time. Why is she scared of me? Why? Then I saw why. There was a shiny object on the side of her room and I saw myself on it. My whole face has been burned.

I ran out the room and past her and locked myself in the bathroom. I can hear her trying to call someone. I can't stop it anymore. I can't stop being angry. I grabbed a scissor ofd the counter and went out. She saw me and she stopped dead on her tracks. I ran towards her and stabbed her with the scissor. First in the leg and then in the stomach. She clawed at me and felt searing pain on my right arm. This made me angrier so I stabbed her in the eye. It was funny when I pulled it out. She screamed so I cut off her tongue. Then finally, I stabbed her a lot in the throat. She gurgled and whatever you call it.

Yay! I have food for Tyler now! I found this thing they call the "internet" so I searched how to cook and I cooked Aunt She's meat. I didn't get it on my first try but I was lucky that I got it right the second. So awesome! It tastes so good. Tyler even said that it tastes good. So succulent and juicy and everything. Tasty!

Now, I found this website they call Reddit and found this subreddit where people share their stories. Hello everybody!



Submitted June 30, 2016 at 01:28PM by Augustus_Petrarch http://ift.tt/295mfOY nosleep

No comments:

Post a Comment