Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Am I not marinating my chicken breast properly? food

I eat a lot of plain chicken breast and recently decided to try to add some flavor by marinating the chicken. I bought sweet baby rays honey teriyaki marinade and on the bottle it said to marinate for thirty minutes. So I stuck a thawed chicken breast on a zip lock bag, filled it with marinade and let it sit for thirty minutes. I then took it out and backed it for fifteen minutes on 400f. I didn't really notice any flavor from the marinade. The next day I repeated the process except I let it sit in the refrigerator for eight hours. Still no discernable flavor change on the chicken. Am I doing something wrong? I never cook so it wouldn't surprise me. Any advice is appreciated, thanks!



Submitted June 23, 2016 at 12:11AM by papershipgraveyard http://ift.tt/28ULVxV food

No comments:

Post a Comment