Monday, June 27, 2016

[Update] [SV]I know it's only water weight but... keto

Seriously losing 10 pounds during this first week, not feeling bloated, limited swelling in my feet and hands, and feeling better all around, and absolutely going to bed every night for a week feeling victorious and unashamed of the dietary choices I made that day has all added up to a TON of motivation to continue.

I thought I'd grow super-duper bored with eating, especially since I'd planned out the same B/L/D every day for the week, but instead, I found myself not thinking about food, not wondering what I was going to eat, not standing in front of the pantry and refrigerator doing the usual justifications in my head for whatever my grubby mitts were going to shove down my gullet.

This first weeks was all about pride, control, and taking a little bit of myself back from whatever thing it was that got me to this point in my physical life.

Thank you for this subreddit and all of your photos, menu ideas, motivations, frustrations, and the rest!



Submitted June 27, 2016 at 07:04PM by teachthom http://ift.tt/28Yv6mJ keto

No comments:

Post a Comment