Thursday, June 30, 2016

Power outage affects my refrigerator from being plugged into original adapter and power socket.(Italy) electricians

So on Monday we had a storm which killed power to our home. After some trouble shooting to turn power back on through the circuit breaker switch, my problem has been narrowed down to my refrigerator being plugged into the wall through a adapter. When I plug my refrigerator into the wall with an adapter, it kills the power into my home. However, when using the same adapter to plug in other electronics (transformer, microwave, etc) it still works. I also tried using a different adapter and the problem still exists.

My landlord is going to come and try to fix but could this now be a wiring problem or do I need a new refrigerator. The same refrigerator works when plugged into an outlet that requires no adapter but it is in a unreasonable place. Seems the storm has messed up the ability to have the fridge plugged into an adapter. Any suggestions? Thanks



Submitted June 30, 2016 at 06:47PM by peter_griffin10 http://ift.tt/2959VSg electricians

No comments:

Post a Comment