Friday, June 24, 2016

I hope you needed it more than I did offmychest

To my unknown coworker who was so kind as to liberate my lunch from the refrigerator, I hope you truly needed it. I've been trying to watch what I eat and lose some extra weight so instead of going out for food, I keep lunch in the work refrigerator. I hope the brown rice, stir fried chicken, and veggies that I took time to prepare this morning was filling and satisfying. Was the extra red pepper I put in there too much? I was curious but now I shall never know. Maybe your financial situation is dire and you needed food... I get it, I've been there. In fact, I'm there right now, thanks to you! If you would have asked, we could have split it! There was more than enough for both of us. Looks like water and wheat thins for me today. Can I at least get my lunch bag back? That was a gift from my mother.



Submitted June 24, 2016 at 11:24PM by dangerevans007 http://ift.tt/28Ws9nD offmychest

No comments:

Post a Comment