Thursday, June 30, 2016

One Good Word About One Great Company! exmormon

2 weeks ago i had a problem with my GE refrigerator in Kanata (i am origanlly from Ottawa) i called local appliance repair company, cause i wanted to fix ASAP, however their guy show up after 6 hours and i was so angry about it. How dare you come after so long time and quote me 230$ for not cooling fridge? Are kidding me? The company who served me was SDF Appliance Repair Ottawa and their known for their low cost service around the area. He looked at me and asked me "how much are you willing to pay me" for this type of job? he asked the same question over and over and then i realized that the "real price" should be around $400, and after he show me the invoice book i was in shock. I quickly thank the repair guy and promise myself that next time if i goona have any kind of problem regarding my home appliances, i will call SDF right away.



Submitted July 01, 2016 at 04:32AM by joealenx http://ift.tt/295WTzp exmormon

No comments:

Post a Comment