Monday, June 27, 2016

Warming Fright; The Encounter creepypasta

I was camping with my Dad, My Dad's Girlfriend, and my friends, Marcus and Celeste on a Thursday. We're 14 and it was summer break on a nice day. We were spending Thursday to Monday camping we were originally going to spend until the Saturday after this one. We were in a wooded area in Northern Washington State.

We drove 4 hours from Gig Harbor just to reach are destination. As normal my friend Georgie and I would take are mountain bikes and camouflage to go hunting while Celeste would hang out reading a book. We were going to take her with us to hunt a buck or some game and we would fish occasionally at this location but Georgie and I would usually get some fish or calamari from Pikes Place in Seattle. We were a few minutes passed when deer would appear so we were just waiting for a good load of ducks to come by.

We were joking around and doing different activities while waiting. Such as arm wrestling to card games to just chatting with a few of are friend on Instagram because I had my hotspot on me and 4G LTE connection so we were good. We saw a good amount of game and I decided to pull the first shot but we waited a second so we don't rush and disturb the game. I went for the first shot and I got 2 and Georgie got 4.

As we got back from the woods we had a good amount of game and it was supper time. My dad and his girlfriend were around a block away but Marcus, Celeste and I thought it as nothing. We had setup a table and I whipped out Cards against Humanity. We were around a mile away from the other campers for privacy and we would get obnoxious and loud while playing the game so we decided that was best while we had the advantage.

We were going on and on and on we've been playing since 10 pm and it's reaching around 12. We were going for an all nighter and we were doing fine and everything. I snuck a 24 pack of Mt. Dew and around 10 family size packs of Hot Cheetos Puffs.

My dad came to are camping spot and told us to go into are tent because it was almost 1 am. We went inside the tent and started joking around. We decided to call it a night and would do the all nighter tomorrow or something. Celeste and Marcus went to sleep but I decided to go for the Elite 4 in Pokemon Crystal because I had my Gameboy Color with me.

As was playing and I got to Lance's dialogue I heard a few leafs get crushed but I assumed it was Georgie so I continued. Not even 20 minutes gone by and I heard a collision like a bike crashed into a tree so I just assumed it was a deer because they make loud noises sometime but then I heard an unusual sound. It was a grunting noise. I was creeped out a little but just thought it was Marcus because he made some noises in his sleep.

Once he sleep walked to his refrigerator to get orange juice or something. But then I saw a flicker of a light. I knew the Camp Grounds Security wouldn't be out now. Services and contacting them closed at 11 pm.

I got suspicious. For safety I grabbed my knife just in case. Then I got even more freaked out when I heard heavy breathing so I jumped a little waking Marcus up. Marcus and I have been friends since 3rd grade and we were going into high school.

"Are you ok Charles?" Marcus asked me. I responded with "Yeah everything is great." he looked me dead into my soul and said "Your stuttering, don't lie to me." We woke up Celeste and she said "What's all the ruckus?" Marcus said in response "Charles is freaking out about something. Then we heard a scream coming a block away and my dad shouting "STAY AWAY! GO AWAY!! Oh god! I WILL KILL YOU!!"

Then a silence and Celeste was about to scream then in a split second Marcus covered her mouth. I rushed my ass off to grab are gun. I gave my glock to Celeste. I told her to use the laser sight just because she didn't know how to properly use it from my understanding because she is always calm and kind person. I heard running foot steps and I forgot I left the extra duck in the basket near the table about 15 feet away and he tripped. I heard his thud and Marcus, Celeste and I just sat still. I told Marcus and Celeste to stay still and not make a peep. I went outside to check and to see the coast is clear.

I grabbed some mentos and diet coke that we had because we were going to mess around and make diet coke bombs for fun. I grabbed them and I had them setup so a slider blocked the soda from getting into the mentos. I made sure the slider was working so it doesn't mess up but then I saw the light flicker and I saw him.

I grabbed Marcus and Celeste and we got on are bikes and we went for it then the guy started running fast. Then out of no where after 50 seconds, Marcus tripped on a log and a twig got stuck in his gear. Celeste out of nowhere yelled out "FUCK! I FORGOT THE GUN!" and then I heard the footsteps getting faster and then they stopped.

I quickly grabbed the gun cocked it and loaded it as quickly as I can then I was shivering in the coldness as he enclosed in I grabbed the knife, Marcus and Celeste and we jolted. We got out of there sort of while running we stopped because the noise went away but for safety we hid in the bushes for what felt like an hour. Then we heard a rustle.

I told then to be quiet then out of the blue Celeste's phone got a notification and the noise was at full volume. Then I looked to my left to Marcus. Then I told him "... Marcus... move now... NOW!!" Then I heard a unsettling scream then I grabbed the knife and the killer was choking Marcus strangling him to be exact.

I went to stab him in the back of the neck to end his life but then with Marcus's uncontrollable kicking he kicked the knife out of my hand and it chipped a skin fragment of my ear. I ignored the bleeding and I grabbed the killer by the shoulder and I kneed him as hard in the jaw as I possible can to get him down.

I got him down in a Jiu Jitsu Kimura Arm Lock to give Marcus an escape then out of nowhere I felt a sharp pain pierce through my rib cage. I collapsed to grab the knife out of my rib cage to hold the bleeding. When he was about to finish my life off Celeste yelled out "I HAVE 911 ON THE PHONE!! LEAVE NOW!!!" While he was distracted Marcus grabbed him from the shoulder and started to punch him and rustle with him. I grabbed my hoodie to block the bleeding. Then he managed to get Marcus off him and then escape. We made it in time to get me some medical attention ASAP. The man was never found, the police are on investigation still.



Submitted June 27, 2016 at 02:15PM by SKTPanda http://ift.tt/291AhVK creepypasta

No comments:

Post a Comment