Monday, June 27, 2016

SubZero 550 Refrigerator: Ice bin hack? appliancerepair

I moved into a house with a SubZero 550 fridge. I believe the ice maker works, but I can't prove it. I just finally got a water line run to the device today.

There's an arm that gets displaced when the freezer drawer is closed and the bin is in place. The problem is that I don't have that bin.

Is there a way I can make it think the bin is in place so I can test the ice maker function, and possibly just use my own fake bin? I can't find the correct part anywhere online and, frankly, I'm afraid to call subzero to find out the part is ridiculously expensive and may not even fix the problem.

Any ideas?



Submitted June 28, 2016 at 07:13AM by majesticjg http://ift.tt/28ZWEJ7 appliancerepair

No comments:

Post a Comment