Friday, June 24, 2016

Need a refrigerator recommendation - confused Appliances

So I usually pride myself in my ability to research..

I start with Consumer Reports and unfortunately EVERY single recommended refrigerator has awful user reviews.

We have a 15 year old GE profile which is starting to fail. It is a side by side, and my wife wants one with an ice maker.

We have looked at lowes and seen models which range anywhere from 1800-4000, so clearly I can see prices have come way up since the last time we shopped.

I think we would like a french door model, with an ice maker through the door. Perhaps in the 1500-2400 price range.

Since I would like to get it as soon as possible I assume going someplace like sears would be the best, but am open to suggestions.



Submitted June 25, 2016 at 09:43AM by PilotJeff https://www.reddit.com/r/Appliances/comments/4pqy7e/need_a_refrigerator_recommendation_confused/?ref=search_posts&utm_source=ifttt Appliances

No comments:

Post a Comment