Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Urgent Help! pcmasterrace

So I was just sitting here watching youtube videos and suddenly my refrigerator's icemaker starting making a horrible buzzing sound. At First I thought it was my pc so I open up the side to check on the fans. I see that they are fine, realize its the fridge and go to look at that. However as I start to leave the room windows 10 goes "Your pc has run into a problem and needs to restart" then proceeds to crash and try to reboot over and over from the bios while saying "no operating system found" Now keep in mind I am new to pc gaming and was horrified if something happend to my rig. Its really expensive and I cant afford to replace it. So I hit the power button again and now its running slowly but working and here I am on reddit. Did I do something obviously stupid? Should I be worried?



Submitted February 10, 2016 at 05:35AM by Firetornado12 http://ift.tt/1nWxqzy pcmasterrace

No comments:

Post a Comment