Sunday, May 1, 2016

Soon two months of NC ExNoContact

I'm getting close to 2 months of no contact now and while I'm not perfectly happy with my life and still have bad days I don't think back on the relationship as much during those days.
On the plus side my new flat is coming together and I'm to host a party on saturday. I'm also starting to get more focused at work and feel less like a burden where I would sit inactive all day long.
On the negative side my refrigerator / bottom freezer has been acting up and not been fixed yet so the eat healthy and exercise-part has not been realized yet. That means I'm stuck at 143lbs at 6'1", 22lbs less than I'd like.
I still have to fight the urge to isolate myself from the world and on many occasions I just don't feel that I "get anything" out of socializing. Sometimes I fantasize about uprooting and moving far away where I can start anew. What I really need to do is fix what's bothering me about stuff here, I need to get some certificates to prove to myself I'm good at work and I need to start working towards gaining weight. Taken steps towards both goals.

It feels good that my worries, goals and plans doesn't involve her anymore. Also feels a bit strange.



Submitted May 02, 2016 at 12:08PM by staysane_throwaway http://ift.tt/1SWXBEF ExNoContact

No comments:

Post a Comment