Monday, May 30, 2016

[Angry after orgasm] Apparently my girlfriend no longer likes to have orgasms sex

Hey all, I ran into a situation last night that has me scratching my head in confusion. I looking for some insight and hoping you all can help me out.

Sorry for the wall of text.

TLDR; Girlfriend had a very intense orgasm. Got very angry at me.

For the record I’m a 32M and my SO is 34F and have been together for the better part of a year.

Yesterday we had been texting back and forth and somehow things escalated and we both got rather hot and bothered. We made plans after work to have an exciting night. Awesome, right? Well I get home about the same time she does. We immediately get into a hot make out session near the front door. We were both on the edge of just ripping off out clothes and going at it. But we reluctantly separate to go put our stuff away and get ready for the night. You know shower, shave, and what’nots. 20 to 30 minutes later we start to cook a quick dinner but get distracted dry humping each other against the refrigerator. We burned our dinner but did not care we were busy and could cook something later. I pull away to turn off the stove and when I turn around she is bent over the counter with her clothes in a pile on the floor. Hell yeah! I kneel down give her oral for a few minutes before I can’t take it anymore and stand up and start having some fun. After a bit she just clenches up so tight I could not even move. She says stop and let’s go to the bedroom. I think she almost came then. We go to the bedroom and I go down on her again. Fun was had after about 10 min she tenses up again like before and says to stop she does not want to orgasm. Ok cool I give her a few minuet’s to cool down. She then climbs on top and we are all having fun when she stops again. This time visibly straining, she says she does not want to orgasm. I mistook this to mean not yet so I stop and let her relax. After a bit she starts going again but 20 seconds later she orgasms and I mean hard. It was the hardest orgasm I have ever seen her have. My ego was sky high. I did good, she finished before me and it was obviously good.

After she cools down she gets pissed off. Like really pissed off, yelling at me slapping my chest. And just climbs off me cussing. To say I was confused is an understatement. Obviously sexy time was over and I’m over here with a raging hard one and a wet spot on the bed from her orgasm (a first). I go clean up and come back to see what the fuck just happened. She yells at me saying that she told me she did not want to orgasm and does not like to orgasm because it makes her too tired. I’m over here like “wut ?!?!” kind of thought that was one of the major points to sex.

Any ways she angrily goes and makes dinner again and I go to the gym to get my mind on something else. I come back eat dinner, take a shower, and lay down. She comes in and without a word and gives me the angriest blowjob I’ve ever had. It was great! But I am so confused. After we finished she is still pissed and tells me she really does not like to orgasm and that it was my fault she came. She says I make her orgasm too much and that it makes her tired. I mention that she was on top and in control at the time. But this logic does nothing. After a little bit she lightens up and tells me not to do that again. She says she only wants to orgasm once or twice a week at most… WTF?

Is this a thing? Women not wanting to orgasm. Women really angry after an orgasm? Did I do anything wrong? This is an absolute first for me and would appreciate some insight.

TLDR; Girlfriend had a very intense orgasm. Got very angry at me.



Submitted May 31, 2016 at 10:29AM by throwawayorgasm69 http://ift.tt/1TU7Vfe sex

No comments:

Post a Comment