Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Anyone advises me how to wake up in the morning? UIUC

I opened my eyes at 7:30 every day (unless I am really drunk or sunday), but once I opened my eyes, I keep scrolling down my cell phone, reading news, social media, and even random search.

In the end, I got out of my bed like 8:30, and I feel like it wasting my time in the morning. I even put cell phone on top of refrigerator before I go to bed (so I literally have to get out of bed to kill alarming) and delete facebook, snapchat, but it didnt really work (and it only ends up with me being disconnected to social life).

If I have quick appointment or early class, then I wake up, meaning get out of bed, but generally no. Should I visit counseling center or something?



Submitted May 26, 2016 at 02:33AM by al_carb http://ift.tt/1sQBwfD UIUC

No comments:

Post a Comment