Thursday, May 26, 2016

For sale or trade: 6x Oden's Double Mint Extreme, 14x Nick & Johnny Crushed Ice Xtra Strong Snus

These just arrived on my doorstep from SnusCentral yesterday, still sealed and went straight into the refrigerator. Would like to trade for another mint flavor, they aren't quite as minty as I was hoping and I'm a pansy. I'm keeping some of the Oden's I got, but the N&J tobacco flavor is too much for me.

I know I like General Mint and would gladly trade for that, but I'd like to try something new if someone has something that is similar. Located in Texas, can ship anywhere in the US obviously. Willing to sell or trade whatever quantity of either you're interested in. Thanks!



Submitted May 27, 2016 at 02:18AM by evannnn67 http://ift.tt/1WnyUlr Snus

No comments:

Post a Comment