Sunday, May 29, 2016

I'm living abroad and want to have some friends over for dinner, but I have some limitations: very little refrigerator space, and I don't want to buy too many ingredients because I'm going back home in 3 weeks. Cooking

I currently have: salt, rosemary, mushrooms, chianti, parmesan cheese, lagorai cheese, and salami.

I should add that my apartment has a variety of pans, but no pots. (Yesterday I boiled tortellini in a sauce pan and it worked okay.) I also have a microwave, a stove, and a panini press but no oven.

I have a small grocery down the street and would love to go out and buy oil, vinegar, butter, a ton of spices, etc. But it would just go to waste if I buy more than I can use in three weeks.

Any ideas on what I should put on the menu are appreciated.



Submitted May 29, 2016 at 09:49PM by sunny_k11 http://ift.tt/1sFJIPk Cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment