Monday, May 30, 2016

Dizzy past 2+ days AskDocs

24, male, 250 pounds.

Went out on a boat, got decent sunburn (adding anything that may be relevant), I first noticed the dizziness when getting off the boat the 2nd time. It has lasted the past 48+ hours, I feel, almost drunk, but not any of the positive effects, just dizzy. It's pretty extreme, it feels like bursts, they are more noticable when moving. It sort of works up over a couple seconds to make me lightheaded at times, then back to just dizzy.

I read it could be possible when coming off a cruise ship, but I was on a boat, about 15 feet - 20 feet, and for roughly 1 hour total.

I grew up around boats, and have never had this problem before, granted, it has been 2 years since being on one.

I did hit my head at one point, but it wasn't hard at all, on my forehead. Maybe like passively shutting a refrigerator door, is the force I hit my head with. I really do not think that is the issue, but would rather give too many details than not enough.

I also took a cold shower, in case I had a heatstroke, and it seemed to get worse while in there (when bending over - specifically). Any ideas? Thanks.

Not really sure it helps, but I would compare the dizziness to an OD of Buspar (I don't get dizzy often, so I don't have much to compare it to.)



Submitted May 31, 2016 at 02:52AM by ajiklfnmh http://ift.tt/1NZUtpx AskDocs

No comments:

Post a Comment