Saturday, May 28, 2016

Can I reuse my semax nasal spray bottles? Nootropics

So I have 2 nasal spray bottles, one washed with tap water and in room temp and one untouched in the refrigerator, both empty. Can I use one or either of them and, if so, how? I thought about drenching them in alcohol and then evaporating it quickly but I'm certain that would still mean some contamination would take place.

How do I have to make the nasal spray anyway? I assume that pathogen contamination is not even close to be so dangerous as with injections but I'm still wary. Do I just pour the reconstituted peptide in the nasal bottle? Won't that mean that the peptide will degrade much faster, even in the freezer? Any guide anywhere I can see?



Submitted May 28, 2016 at 07:35PM by Noobsessed http://ift.tt/1qRO2tp Nootropics

No comments:

Post a Comment