Saturday, May 28, 2016

Ate housemate's last slice of pizza after coming home drunk. Now I'm in big trouble. offmychest

This guy had a piece of pizza in the refrigerator for like 4 days and I thought it was just gonna go to waste like other stuff I've seen, and my drunk hungry self ate it.

So, it's 4am as I'm eating. Literally 10 minutes later, the dude gets up looking for his pizza, and now he's totally pissed - like, super mega pissed. (Edit: Banned from using the kitchen or the fridge again)

I know it was my bad, but shit happens and when it has, I've ALWAYS replaced whatever I took with a brand new box of whatever, even if I just took a small amount first thing the next morning.

I try to right my wrongs.

But this is just getting it off my chest. I have anxiety so I just took 3mg of Xanax and my leg is still bouncing up and down...



Submitted May 28, 2016 at 02:47PM by Slabbo http://ift.tt/25rYVoU offmychest

No comments:

Post a Comment