Sunday, May 29, 2016

What are meals I can bring to work that don't require microwaving? (Long commute) EatCheapAndHealthy

Hello yall,

At my old job I was able to bring whatever I want and it was awesome since there was refrigerators and micrwaves. But at my new job there are no microwaves at the different sites I attend to, sometimes not even refrigerators. I also have to commute on the train and have to plan on fitting my food in my backpack.

So essentially I'm wondering of any healthy meals that I can bring with me to eat as lunch. I normally have been packing salads(more like stir frys lol) that have beans, tomatoes, onions, cabbage, carrots, chicken, etc, in it. However, I'm starting to get sick of it and would like to try something different. Any ideas?

I also bring another snack(breakfast really) that is a cup of yogurt mixed with flax seeds, chia seeds and walnuts. Also bring some fruit like Banana and an apple with.



Submitted May 30, 2016 at 02:57AM by GeorgeBushi http://ift.tt/25rLRfG EatCheapAndHealthy

No comments:

Post a Comment