Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Heaven was getting crowded... Jokes

...so one day, God decided that for the next day only people who had a terrible day were to be let into Heaven.

The next day, Saint Peter is waiting at the Pearly Gates. The first man walks up and he asks, "What happened on the day you died?"

The man says, "Oh it was awful! I thought my wife was having an affair, so I came home from work early. I saw her sitting in bed, but then I heard someone on the balcony. I went outside and saw someone hanging off. This was clearly the guy who was sleeping with my wife, so I went inside and got my hammer. I hammered at his fingers and he fell into the bushes. For good measure, I threw my refrigerator over the balcony onto him. The stress from the whole situation gave me a heart attack, and now here I am."

Saint Peter couldn't deny that this was a terrible day, so he let him into heaven. The next man comes to the Gates and he asks him, "What happened on the day you died?"

The second man says, "You wouldn't believe it. I was doing ballet in my fifth floor apartment, and I fell off my balcony. Thankfully I was able to grab onto the third floor balcony. I was screaming for help, and then this guy comes outside and starts hitting my fingers with a hammer. Thankfully, when I fell down I landed in some bushes. But then this maniac drops a refrigerator on me! That's what happened."

Saint Peter laughed, "Alright, you had a bad day, go right in." The third man comes to Saint Peter, and he asks, "What happened on the day you died?"

So the third man says, "Alright, so picture this. I'm sitting in a refrigerator naked..."



Submitted May 26, 2016 at 10:01AM by Whats-a-default http://ift.tt/1TBl0vE Jokes

No comments:

Post a Comment