Thursday, May 26, 2016

Crappy Night Ahead stopdrinking

Tonight is my stepdaughter's graduation. We're not close and I don't care too much to sit through a boring ceremony, but that's not really the problem. The problem is that I'm irrationally threatened by my husband's ex-wife, even though he and I have been together for nine years (married for five) and I have no reason whatsoever to suspect he's ever been unfaithful to me. We have to have dinner with her afterward. >:(

When his oldest daughter graduated five years ago I dealt with the same situation by getting pilled up and my husband and I got in a big fight during which he punched the refrigerator and broke his hand.

I can't say I will enjoy tonight but I can say I'll go into the evening clear-headed and deal with whatever comes up in some way or another. I won't drink and hopefully my husband will go to bed with all his fingers intact. No drama for this mama.

Thanks for reading!



Submitted May 26, 2016 at 10:19PM by RoseByAnotherName613 http://ift.tt/1sRNqWz stopdrinking

No comments:

Post a Comment