Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Help installing water line for refrigerator HomeImprovement

Hi, First I would like to thank the community for the help they provided when purchasing the refrigerator. The refrigerator is in my home and I need to install water supply line. I have a sink nearby and I can drill through the cabinets to route the supply line. The sink has 1/2" copper pipe line and has a standard 3/8 shutoff valve.

I want to tap into the 3/8 valve output and add another 3 way tee to branch off to the refrigerator line. I remember looking at a product that just plugs into the 3/8 outlet, and gives out one 3/8 outlet and another 1/4 outlet. However, I can't find it anymore.

The kit that normally sells on amazon usually requires to bore into the copper pipe which I don't like.

Can anyone tell me where I can find an 3 way splitter that will help me get the water line? Or any other better ways of installing water line other than boring into copper pipe?



Submitted March 01, 2016 at 02:08PM by FieryOrc http://ift.tt/1RhZOUj HomeImprovement

No comments:

Post a Comment