Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Circular saw guide on cabinet overhang DIY

I am purchasing a home for the first time and the cabinets surrounding the fridge were made to fit a smaller refrigerator. They accommodated this with having an extra bit of wood hanging beyond the drywall to old fridge. The one we are bringing with us is bigger and I need to shave off roughly half the distance to the drywall. I recently bought a circular saw but am not quite sure how to attach a guide to the cabinetry to make sure my cut is straight. If it makes a difference I have a Makita cordless 18v lxt and the cut is vertical along the left side of the fridge. Big thanks in advance to anyone who takes their time to reply. If you know a better way to phrasing this for google to come up with relevant results that will be just as good as describing the work.



Submitted March 02, 2016 at 11:21AM by asymptoticallythere http://ift.tt/1QSEGK4 DIY

No comments:

Post a Comment