Monday, August 3, 2015

[Help] I am so frustrated gainit

Hello fellow gainers,

I have been browsing this forum for over a year and I have finally found the time to take my weight gain seriously, but my body is simply working against me. I am 33 years old, 6'2" 145LBS so I pretty much look like Christian Bale playing The Mechanic.

I have dramatically increased my milk intake for the last 2 weeks and now I'm up 5 pounds the problem that I have now is there is a green mucus like discharge coming out of my eyes, I know it's the milk causing this because this is not the fist time that this has happened after increasing my dairy intake.

Also, yesterday I was super motivated by the peanut butter thread that I saw posted here about putting it in the refrigerator and taking it in by the spoonful. I did that andabout 2 hours after I fell asleep I was awoken by a severely hurt stomach and I had to run to the bathroom to puke.

I guess I'm just at a loss, how the heck can I gain weight if I can't eat the essential foods/drinks that would help me do so?



Submitted August 04, 2015 at 05:29AM by Junkies19 http://ift.tt/1SEAVsc gainit

No comments:

Post a Comment