Monday, August 3, 2015

USA - PA - Do I have enough for a small claims court case? legaladvice

Long story short; I had a refrigerator warrantied. Techs scuffed my hardwood floors during the removal of the refrigerator. Tech noticed the damage and took pictures, but afterwards the company denied any responsibility.

All I really have is the fact the floor was damaged shortly after I bought the house (which had just had the floors refinished prior to us moving in), a statement from the seller stating he had refinished the floor prior to selling, and that the company had damaged the kitchen floor previously and he had to replace it. And a quote from a hardwood company that the damage is consistent with a heavy appliance scrapping the floor.

All the appliances in the house were installed by the company and haven't been moved, but I'm not sure how to really prove that since the company is not being cooperative and the appliances were all stationed by the person who sold us the house. Any thoughts? Thanks



Submitted August 04, 2015 at 04:50AM by FeelTheChi http://ift.tt/1Il5gSv legaladvice

No comments:

Post a Comment