Sunday, October 1, 2017

OOL for Cases - Barelly any space in my furniture but got to fit a beast inside buildapc

So, long story short - I moved to Japan, I live in a dorm (will be doing so for one year) and I barelly have any space in the furniture (put some of the boxes there for perspective as I do not know exact measures). I currently have this temp setup, I plan on having mouse + Keyboard on the retractable thing, but for now it is more confortable this way.

I have the top and bottom shelves (or I can move the things in the center one to top) free to fit something. I also have a refrigerator that I can free the top part and just use it for a case there. I can't swap the furniture but I can move it around, so I could just leave the refrigerator next to my desk and use it that way.

I still don't have a keyboard nor screen, and I should probably get those two after I sort out which kind of case I am getting, because it all depends on what the furnitures are going to be sorted, I think).

In any case, this (yes I have a 212 because I fear tubing of a WC would pop in my luggage/box when moving back) is what I have to fit inside, essentially (skipping extra info that does not affect any kind of sizing but still the whole thing):

  • Intel i7 7700k

  • Gigabyte 1080 (Windforce version)

  • Asus Z270-A Prime

  • Intel M2 SSD (Therefore no extra space require for this)

  • Two HDDs

  • CM Hyper 212 Evo

  • SilverStone Strider 650w (Modular)

  • 2x8 Corsair Platinum

And I will probably get a 24", 27" or 31.5" ASUS screen to leave in the center, so I am not sure about space regarding that part.

In other words, I need suggestion on where to leave a case for all this but most importantly, I need a case that fits.

I would prefer it not to be anything fancy or too expensive because I might have to dispose of it on my way back, I am not sure how safe it would be to take everything assembled in a case (moreover it wastes too much space I think).



Submitted October 01, 2017 at 01:39PM by kHeinzen http://ift.tt/2yQd5mb buildapc

No comments:

Post a Comment