Sunday, October 1, 2017

An online home design site depression

Is defining my crazy. The site itself is quite enjoyable. Create one's own dream home with design tools offered. Then I get the all inclusive desire to live in the online home I created. The refrigerator will magically always have food. Nothing will ever tragically break. Don't even know why I have a loo in there because online me will never need to use that. No solution to serious real life problems. So I want to run away into that virtual one. I even have a man cave for husband to do his man cave husband things.

Good thing I did not have a doll house as a kid. As scary as that time was. Back then was already wishing I had a fictional life.



Submitted October 01, 2017 at 04:27PM by Ohagy http://ift.tt/2fIv35v depression

No comments:

Post a Comment