Monday, October 2, 2017

Aloevera Hydrating Face Mist DIYBeauty

So I made a face mist(http://ift.tt/2xbe26k) With the following ratio, roughly:

75% Aloe Vera 20% Vegetable Glycerin 15% Argan Oil

I tested it and it feels great on my dry acne riddled skin. And I've currently refrigerated it. However, I mostly made this on a whim after needing a non-irritating hydrating mist and I have no idea how long this will keep for. Does any one know what the shelf life might be of this in and out of the refrigerator? Especially because I would like to put it in my purse for the 100+ degree whether I often get.

Are there any things I could add to it to increase shelf life? For example, I have heard that adding vitamin e increases shelf life of oils.. Not sure in this mixture though. Just any help on making sure this doesnt go bad immediately would be appreciated since I have no experience with this stuff :)



Submitted October 03, 2017 at 01:14AM by ocean_800 http://ift.tt/2xNcWSI DIYBeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment