I have basically isolated myself for the past 9 months because of extreme anxiety. I do not trust people. I dropped out of university during my senior year because I thought this professor hated me, and I thought they were going to yell at me. Of course there were other reasons, but that was the impetus for me leaving school. My behavior is becoming increasingly bizarre. I can't speak to people anymore without freaking them out. I was helping my parents by mowing the lawn, and I saw this strange truck going down the road toward my parents house, and I thought they were going to shoot me.
A few days earlier, I thought someone had planted Mountain Dew in my refrigerator to poison me. It did not occur to me until after I drank it, and then I for some reason thought someone had added cocaine to it, as a way to poison me.
It was a very silly thought, but I did not realize it was a crazy idea until about 30 minutes after I drank the Mountain Dew.
I have never experienced any hallucinations, but I am realizing my behavior is becoming increasingly bizarre, and the people around me are pointing out my delusions.
I am concerned that I am developing schizophrenia, but I am afraid to go to the doc because I do not want my rights taken away.
Submitted August 09, 2017 at 01:42PM by ALGW47 http://ift.tt/2uoN7mZ schizophrenia
No comments:
Post a Comment