Monday, August 28, 2017

I need your opinion on this project! HomeImprovement

I live in a historic area. My washer and dryer is outside in a detached shed. Most houses here either A) do not have laundry or B) have laundry added in a closet or back porch as it was not original to the house.

I want to make this improvement for both my comfort and for resale appeal (probably moving in 2-3 years)

I have 3 options and have included pictures.

Option #1 I have a small, square mud room where my back door is. If I remove the (unnecessarily large) casing around my electrical panel, I can fit a large stackable set in this corner. This is right next to my kitchen, here is a pic to better show the proximity.

Option #2 I can put the stackable set in this closet that my refrigerator is currently in with room to add a door to conceal it. I would then move my refrigerator to the right where the built-in is. Additional pic to better show kitchen layout, although most of it is directly behind me.

Option #3 I can put the laundry in the mud room as in option #1, but still move the refrigerator to the right, opening that closet up to make a pantry. The pantry is not something I need or value over the built-in, but in this area is another thing potentially buyers may be pleasantly surprised to see.



Submitted August 28, 2017 at 10:18PM by holydickbirds http://ift.tt/2wD6Unm HomeImprovement

No comments:

Post a Comment