Thursday, August 24, 2017

Cutting a refrigerator question. Appliances

Hey guys, before you assume I'm asking without research... You're right. lol jk. I've done a little research but I need the guidance of someone in the know in reference to cutting a refrigerator. I have a refrigerator that needs to be removed and the room that it's in was remodeled. The doorway is now too narrow to have the fridge pass through.

I do not have the option of widening the doorway.

The refrigerator does not pass through even with the doors taken off and the door in the doorway removed.

I have a general idea of the lay out of a fridge so my question is do you think it would be relatively safe to just cut off what I need to pass it through from the front end of the fridge without hitting any lines containing freon? Essentially cutting a slice of refrigerator off.

Thanks in advanced.



Submitted August 25, 2017 at 08:09AM by rraazzaa http://ift.tt/2vtK8tt Appliances

No comments:

Post a Comment