Monday, August 28, 2017

The beige ape man Paranormal

I am new to reddit so i am sorry if this isn't the right place to post this. This story happend when I was around 8 years old (I am older than that now) when my family was living in a small house next to some woods. First some details: when youu walk into the house there was a living room area approx 192 square feet and then the kitchen which was like 100 sq ft and a broom closet and pantry and refrigerator and stove and dishwasher and microwave and then if you go down the hall in the other direction it leads to the bedrooms and bathrooms. I had gotten home from school and was tired from all the standardized testing that does not account for all children being unique learners and terrible with numbers, so I decided to lay down on my bed. I had been laying their motionless for a couple hours but I don't think I was asleep or dreaming. Suddenly my door burst open and there was a medium sized beige colored ape man standing in my doorway. He hooted at me and launched himself across the room (about 12 feet) at me. He grabbed me and lifted me with his leathery palms above his big head and started spinning me around like he was making a pizza and I was the dough. As he was doing this he said something like, "Ain't this a damn thing to happen" I can't really remember exactly, but I remember he kind of whispered the word "damn" when he said it like a little kid would who had never cursed before or was afraid an adult would hear it. Then he tossed me about 11 feet across the room and I landed under the little TV cabinet near my dresser. The ape man banged around a little and then eventually left. I should have mentioned the only other person in the house at the time was my stepfather but he was in the spare bedroom taking a nap and it didn't really look like him either. What do you guys think it was?



Submitted August 29, 2017 at 12:02AM by TheNewMoneyMare http://ift.tt/2wcD4oH Paranormal

No comments:

Post a Comment