Thursday, August 31, 2017

Why I don't like Halloween shortscarystories

So, I am a 17-year-old boy, I and my friends are obviously too old for Trick or Treating but because we were bored we went for it. So we went around the houses in my housing estate and on the way around I thought to my self "Man, I love Halloween" which I did, it used to be my favourite night of the year. So of course as every story plays out on Halloween we have to go passed the creepy "Haunted" house and also as every story goes one idiotic friend has to make us go on, but we were as idiotic and went in. We entered the dimly lite House like a bunker. We were around half way through into the kitchen and...we saw......something..something lurking in the refrigerator, pale as a ghost and as tall as tall if not taller than the fridge itself.....it was..it was... an..... (The End)

Not part of the story: Hey there, I hoped you enjoyed my story, now, of course, this is totally fictional and I just want everyone reading this to know that I am 12 and I thought of this off the top of my head so if you have an issue please leave constructive critism. Thanks.



Submitted August 31, 2017 at 08:24PM by DarkraiOffical http://ift.tt/2wLWWzR shortscarystories

No comments:

Post a Comment